Pages

Categories

Tuesday 14 March 2017

My Elite Hair Extensions Review

Hey guys, I hope you're all having a lovely start to the week. I'm just back from my trip to Berlin, I had the best time there and I'll have a blogpost up alll about that hopefully later this week! 

So just before I left for Berlin I got hair extensions put in. I had thought about changing up my hair for quite a while, I thought about changing the colour to a lighter colour only to come to the conclusion that going much lighter would damage my hair which would then cause it not to grow! I never really thought extensions worked for my length hair but I done my research & hundreds 'before and after' pictures later I decided I wanted long hair again. 

I asked around and looked for the best place to go, I was very picky which you should be, it is your hair after all and when extensions are done badly, its very obvious. I fell in love with Aideen Murphy's extensions when she posted them on her instagram - @aideenkatemakeup (who if you aren't following already you should, her makeup is always amaze), so I decided to contact her hair girl, the fab Sarah (@sarahethell on instagram) after a chat I decided to book in and get elite hair extensions. Sarah is so friendly and happy to answer any (of my many) questions. Sarah is a freelance hairdresser so everything was done in the comfort of my own home which was perfect. 


I first had a colour match appointment where Sarah matched my hair colour to the extensions and talked me through the whole process. A few days later it was time for me to get them in. The process was so quick, around an hour and a half I believe, it was all comfortable and time flew by! Sarah uses Keratin bonds which don't damage your hair which I was so happy to hear as I had always thought that extensions do damage to your hair.

After putting them all in she cut them to my desired length and made my hair blend with them. After the cutting was done she curled them and I fell in love. The hair is so soft and I can't stop touching it, the colour match is also absolutely perfect! Its crazy how hair can make you look and feel so different.

The extensions can last up to 4 months if taken care of properly. The maintenance at first sounded a bit daunting to me (my short hair was very low maintenance) but it actually isn't hard work at all. 
I would highly recommend Sarah to anyone, shes so lovely, quick and professional and makes you feel so comfortable.  

If you have any questions at all you can contact me via instagram (@charleenmurphy) 
Thanks for reading, lots of love,

Charleen x








No comments :

Post a Comment