Pages

Categories

Monday 29 May 2017

What I wore in London


Hi Guys, Hope you're all good! So I thought I'd do another little 'what I wore' post after my 'What I wore in Berlin' post got such a good response! I'm also working on a full post on my trip to London, about where I stayed, what I done and things I would recommend! 

Juuust a lil side note, I hope you all don't get me wrong with posts like this and are thinking I think I'm great and have the best style ever, because I don't! I just personally love reading posts like these and getting inspiration of how I could style things differently or how I could style something I already own!


Now, onto the outfits...


So the first day of London was the first time I got to wear my new belt (yes, I did actually wait to wear it), I paired my Gucci belt with an oversized shirt and a bralet both from h&m. My jeans are from Zara and the black ankle boots are from Bershka! For accessories I just wore my Michael Kors watch and an infinity necklace from Parfois. Most importantly my Bbold spray tan was done by the fab Sabrina (@colourmebeautifulta on instagram) for only €10! It lasted so well and wore off so nicely.
                                  

Out that same day, I wore the most amaazing trousers from Pretty little thing, they're so comfy and I got so many nice compliments on them! They are also available in black and white! (Buy Here).        I wore them with a black lace bralet from primark and heels from newlook that literally cost only €13.


On the second day I wanted to be comfy for sightseeing and walking around alot (20,000 steps to be exact, poor shane was dragged around on his birthday). I wore a mesh top with a bralet underneath, both old stock from Penneys/Primark, with that I wore my topshop jeans with my gucci belt (which I was scared not to wear) and black converse!


I stupidly packed a jumper to wear on the hottest day we were there! We flew home this day but our flight wasn't until 8 so we spend the day exploring some more (I'll discuss all this in the London post). I wore my black boots from Bershka again with a skirt and jumper both from Penneys/Primark, you really wouldn't know I worked there would you?

Thanks so much for reading I hope you enjoyed this post, the full London post is well on its way!
Lots of Love,

Charleen x








2 comments :

  1. I love the looks of all four of these outfits and especially:
    the Lourdes asymmetric flare-hem trousers in the third photo;
    the mesh top with bralet in the second to last photo, and;
    the Penneys/Primark wrap skirt with ruffle and the colour of your jumper in the last photo!
    All four are lovely outfits and you look great wearing them.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Electrician edenbridge

    ReplyDelete