Pages

Categories

Wednesday 29 March 2017

March favourites : Beauty & Fashion

Hey Guys! I hope you're all good. Seeing as its (scarily) so close to April I thought I'd do a little round up of all my favourite fashion and beauty bits that ive picked up this month that I am loving! 

My first favourite which I have found myself reaching for so often and that I can't recommend enough is the Modern Renaissance palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills, the colours are so pigmented and are so soft making them so easy to blend, definitely a great palette for anyone who isn't confident with doing eyeshadow because of it being so easy to blend!

My next is a fashion favourite, I'm literally obsessed with anything orange at the moment, I just think it suits everyone and is so so pretty when paired with gingham. Its also just such a cute colour for summer time. This is one of the orange pieces I picked up from Zara


My next favourite are my Aluxe Sunnies, they are in the style 'Bora Bora' and they are gold frames with black lenses, theyre such good quality and they look fab. They were just under €20 I think and I can tell they won't bend out of shape or snap because of how sturdy they feel!


Another product I've been loving is the bBold smart mousse fake tan, it goes on so smoothly and evenly so no streaks! It leaves such a nice golden colour, I would definitely recommend trying this if you love tan!

Next up is a foundation I have used in the past but have now kind of re-discovered I guess, it is the Rimmel lasting finish 25 hour foundation, I use the colour soft beige. I first purchased this after I heard it was a favourite of Kim Kardashian (don't quote me on that, the article could've been written by anyone haha). Anyway, Kardashian favourite or not, it lasts all day and gives such a nice buildable coverage, if you're looking to try a new cheap foundation give this one a go.

So thats it for this months favourites, I'll probably start doing a post like this every month, as I personally love reading other peoples and trying out their recommendations!
Thank you for reading & I have you all have a fab week,
Lots of love,

Charleen x

3 comments :

  1. Thanks to share about all of this beauty of your months favorites. I love this. and I want to face is most likely to protect like your skin.with Matte Liquid Lipstick you can protect and make your face glorious .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. I appreciate any new trend in fashion and I love to follow them. Nowadays I am in love with real hair extensions that are frequently used by girls. I have bought them from online site.

    ReplyDelete