Pages

Categories

Friday 9 March 2018

Spring/summer clothing haul

     Hi guys!

So I know I am actually the worst blogger (literally haven't written a blog in 5 months), I just think with starting college and time going by so quickly I definitely prioritised other things for a while but I do want to set aside time every week to write on my blog as its something I do want to keep processing in and improving on.

I done a little haul on my Instagram which I've put into my highlights (@charleenmurphy) yesterday of some clothing items I ordered recently from Missguided, Topshop and Boohoo and decided to write a post with all the links in for each item, although 2 things I couldn't find as they must have sold out.

If you have any questions about sizes or anything feel free to message me on instagram and ask away & just click on the name of the item to be taken to it on the website.



Image result for Frankie Checked Double Breasted Blazer


Image result for Frankie Checked Trouser


Image result for Ria Basic Square Neck Rib Crop


Image result for Tiffany Slinky Skinny Flares


Image result for Bethany Bow Tie Front Detail Strappy Bralet http://ie.boohoo.com/bethany-bow-tie-front-detail-strappy-bralet/DZZ25597.html


Image result for Katherine Slinky Cycling Short


Image result for petite topshop side stripe flare


Image result for riley lettuce black crop top


Image result for striped bodycon mini dress topshop


Image result for zip through denim dress topshop


Image result for Zip Popper Checked Mini Skirt


Image result for high waist cigarette trousers topshop green


Image result for premium pink cargo camo missguided


Image result for petite white stripe long sleeve


Image result for petite white ribbed skirt


Image result for black short sleeve twist front



Charleen xxx














8 comments :

  1. A wide range of antiques furniture from France
    which are mostly made of an oak wood. In our offer you can find both antique furniture and furniture
    stylized according to the design of various historical periods Louis Philippe.
    There is a possibility of transport offered by our local courier..
    To know more check at ebay : Steven Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valuable information! Looking forward to seeing your notes posted.

    Fashion & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog . Really its great article. Keep it up
    https://www.jignov.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Kinderkleding online kopen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is truly appreciated round the clock and the globe. It is incredibly a comprehensive and helpful blog. Christmas T-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your first blazer with lines. It looks formal enough for work and hanging out as well. My style is similar to this at áo vest blazer nữ
    áo blazer nữ caro

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please visit my web site yolofashionhk.com. Best Girls Tops Online HK service provider.

    ReplyDelete