Pages

Categories

Thursday 8 June 2017

deconstructed shirt trend

Shirt-Topshop/ Skirt-Topshop /Fishnets-Penneys/ Belt-Gucci

Hey guys! I hope you're all doing well & the rain isn't making life too miserable for you, personally I love rainy days once in a while (as long as I'm inside) but this rain is non stop and hasn't got me feeling very summery at all, I know my outfits beg to differ....

I feel like I'm actually a bit late on the bandwagon of deconstructed shirts, when I was researching it I found it was a trend from Spring 2016, a year and a bit later and here I am only now discovering it, better late than never though. Also kinda wish I came up with this.

I've seen so many fab bloggers tie their shirt in this way so I had to try it! 
Heres my inspiration for my look (who you should all be following)





It took me embarrassingly long to figure out how this was done so I thought I would (try) spare you the time: 

1. Put one arm through either one of the sleeves, put the other side under your arm.
2. Do the middle few buttons on the shirt/blouse (how many you prefer) but leave the last couple open to tie into a knot.
3. Tie the loose ends and leave them hanging or tuck them in!

I hope that kiiinda explains it. I love this look for dressing up any kind of shirt or blouse!

Thanks for reading guys, Have a fabulous weekend!
lots of love,

Charleen x






1 comment :

  1. Nice fashion..Thanks for sharing
    https://www.jigno.com/kids/boys-clothing/shirts.html

    ReplyDelete