Pages

Categories

Monday 16 October 2017

My Top 10 Winter Boots

So its that time of year again, the search for a perfect pair of winter boots has come around, along with the perfect time to buy them! Also with hurricane Ophelia upon us what better time to be online shopping??
I've made a list of ten pairs of boots I've come across and fallen in love with. I've particularly fallen in love with the mustard pair from Topshop, its so nice to add a pop of colour to an outfit especially at this time of year when our coutfits end to be darker, and I am obsessed with anything mustard this season.

Another favourite of mine are the black and white pair below from Public desire they're are so fab and somehow remind me of something Cruella De Vil would wear, plus they have a nice block heel making them super easy to walk in.
I bought the black patent pair from Bershka myself and at just €35 I couldn't leave them behind. They're just the perfect height for everyday wear with jeans or tights and I can't wait to style them.

I hope you guys find some inspiration & maybe find a pair that you like,
Thanks for reading,

Charleen x


Chaos Contrast Pointed Toe Ankle Boots in Black and White Patent

  Buy here

    Buy here
                              Black peep toe heeled knit sock boots

          
Buy here 

  Red leather block heel ankle boots

       Buy here

   Buy here
Hydro Statement Heel Sock Fit Ankle Boots in Orange Patent

      Buy here

      Buy Here
CONTRASTING SOCK-STYLE HIGH HEEL ANKLE BOOTS
Buy here
Buy here






No comments :

Post a Comment