Pages

Categories

Thursday 20 April 2017

What I wore: Easter weekend

Hey Guys, I hope you're all having a lovely Thursday, it being my payday I am having a verrry nice one. I'm working nights at the moment (hence why this post will be a lot shorter than my usual ones, this is my morning and I have a banging headache, so bare with me) so I am living in hoodies, leggings and tracksuits (basically nothing worth blogging about). So when I got the chance, having the weekend off, to actually wear something other than my comfies I was never happier to do so.


On Easter Sunday I wore my new favourite shirt from Penneys, its so pretty and I'm a sucker for anything with a high neck. I paired it with a pair of grey loafers from Zara that, surprisingly, didn't cut the ankles off me and a pair of trousers from Penneys that were so comfy. I also succeeded at curling my hair and having it actually look decent and not like ringlets (baby steps).


On Monday I took a trip into town with my friend for some shopping and food which is kinda our 'thing', it was so nice and warm out, sunny days in town are just the best. I wore my new lilac cut out top from Penneys which is in stock now and was only €6! I wore it with Ripped jeans from Topshop with fishnets, a denim jacket from Penneys, boots from Bershka and my Aluxe sunnies! If you couldn't already tell, I'm quite the fan of double denim.


Off I go and get into yet another hoodie and pair of leggings for another night, dreaming of actually getting to wear decent clothes on a daily basis again and getting through the next week and a half, I know, I'm not dramatic at all...

Until next time, Lots of Love,

Charleen x








No comments :

Post a Comment