Pages

Categories

Friday 22 September 2017

A/W 2017 Trends & starting college..again


Hey Guys! I hope you're all well. I know I literally haven't posted in forever but blog posts will definitely become way more regular now that I'm back into a routine. 
Its so strange being back into a proper routine with college etc. having not been in one since December, but it feels so good. Don't get me wrong working for 9 months basically full time was good too but it just kind of makes you feel like you're stuck in the same place. Starting a new course this week, namely Marketing Management, made me realise that dropping out of my last course really was the best decision for me. I don't think that there should be any shame in dropping out, if anything its a brave thing to do and if you're gut is telling you it isn't right, then it probably isn't, but do think it through and talk to people about it to make sure it is the right choice for you and to make sure you're leaving for the right reasons.

I am completely in love with the A/W 2017 Trends, I have picked out 3 wearable and affordable pieces from each of the 5 trends that I love to share with you:

Red Alert
Red was all over the catwalk for this season, and it is definitely the colour of the season, anything and everything red is in. It was portrayed in more of a refined manner rather than the sexualised way which red is often show in.

ImageSlide View: 1: Light Before Dark Red Vinyl Hooded Puffer Jacket
1.  shop here                                         2.  shop here                                   3. shop here

When it rains it pours


Vinyl and patent pieces were all over the catwalk for this season. I think vinyl pieces look great mixed in with everyday wear like knitwear for example.

Image  
1. shop here                    2. shop here                            3. shop here

Check mate
Its all about tailoring this season. Prince of wales check is everything along with matching coloured suits. Women are taking over the suit.

Image
           1. shop here                                         2. shop here                                3.  shop here

Future style

Metallic silver, chainmail, everything sparkly is in for this season, which will look especially gorgeous around the holiday season.
Image
1. shop here             2. shop here              3. shop here
The seventies are back

The 70s are back in a big way with 70s wallpaper prints, corduroy and a tobacco and mustard palette (a personal favourite). Pinafores and shift dresses with layers underneath and over were a huge trend among designers.

 Image
           1.   shop here                                     2.  shop here                         3. shop here

I hope you all liked that post and as always let me know if theres anything you'd like to see me write about, bye for now, lots of love

Charleen x





                                                

No comments :

Post a Comment