Pages

Categories

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Corset Trend: my top picks

Hi guys, happy Wednesday! Hopefully you're all having a good week, I for one am wide awake and will be for the next hours since I slept until 6pm today because of working nights, I'm going to attempt to be productive and plan my next few blog posts and try to get back into a normal sleeping routine.

You're probably all well aware of the current corset trend that everyones wearing, probably thanks to Kylie Jenner since that girl could probably wear crocs and they would somehow become popular. I'm a huge fan of this trend, I think that corsets are so pretty for casual wear over a big shirt with jeans and going out over a t-shirt or a bodycon dress, its such a versatile look and definitely a wardrobe staple, not to mention they are quite a flattering piece of clothing

 Its pay day tomorrow and I have my eye on a couple of these, even though I should be saving the devil on my shoulder is telling me to treat myself and I really can't say no can I? 
Here are my top 5 corset picks on the market at the mo'.

First up is this fab denim corset that ties at the back, I've been dying to get this but sadly my size is sold out, as you can see in the pictures it looks gorg dressed both up or down

Buy Here

This is on my payday shopping list, it can be worn with literally anything, the picture on the left is definitely something I would wear.

Buy Here

This is actually something I already have and have worn, the t-shirt and corset can both be worn separately and its so comfy! Here I wore it with docs and fishnet socks.

Buy Here

I think this dress is so pretty and more of a tame take on the corset trend, very Kim K with a diamond choker and a denim jacket.

Buy Here 

This denim tan button up corset mightn't be to everyones taste but I think its so cute for summer and would look so nice with light denim.

Buy Here

Which one is your favourite?

As always thanks so for reading and if anyone has any blog posts they'd like to see let me know. Also prepare to see me in corsets 24/7. 
Lots of Love,

Charleen x
















No comments :

Post a Comment