Pages

Categories

Monday 6 February 2017

What I wore in Amsterdam



Hi guys! So as I mentioned before I went to Amsterdam on Tuesday for a little trip. Theres a blog post on the way on my whole trip but I thought I'd just talk about what I wore. Having only gone for 2 days I only brought a small suitcase for my hand luggage rather than checking in a bag and surprisingly enough I actually managed to git everything inside, which I was pretty impressed with myself for.

                                  
I always think about comfort when it comes to choosing an outfit to go to the airport in, I really don't understand how some people can walk around the airport in high heels although if I could manage to do that, I probably would. The jumper I wore was super comfy and it wasn't too heavy, being such a nervous flyer I tend to get really warm on planes (really weird, I know) so wearing a light jumper like this one is ideal. I kept it quite casual just teaming it with jeans and a matching choker which I got so many questions about! I've linked both the jumper and choker below:

Jumper- Bershka
Jeans- Zara
Boots- Bershka
Bag- River Island
Suitcase- Penneys/Primark
Choker- Boohoo


As Amsterdam is quite cold this time of year I brought a Denim jacket and scarf to wear when I landed (I later also popped on my hat and gloves because it was absolutely freezing).

Jacket- Penneys/Primark
Scarf- Warehouse in house of Fraser

 For the second day I brought a really comfy outfit that I could wear with runners for exploring the city, theres nothing worse than your shoes hurting you when you're walking literally the whole day. I also made sure to bring a really warm jacket because I knew that it would be cold, although looking back I probably could've done with more layers.

Hat- River Island
Jacket- Bershka
Scarf- Warehouse in House of fraser


I'm in love with this velvet two piece, I feel like I'm wearing pyjamas when I'm in it! (it also matched my camera so bonus points there). Its so comfy and stylish I'd definitely recommend something like this for travelling in.

Tracksuit- Penneys/Primark
Glasses- Asos

Thanks so much for reading, hope you all have a fab week.
Lots of Love,

Charleen x






No comments :

Post a Comment