Pages

Categories

Saturday 11 February 2017

How I Whiten My Teeth at home

Hi guys! I hope you're all doing good and having a fab week. It's actually scary how quickly this year is going already.  I know that my blog posts seem quite erratic at the moment but I'm still trying to get used to my new routine of not being in college and having my evenings taken up by my evening course and college so hopefully soon I'll get on track with how much content I post and when I post it.

I thought I would talk about something I get asked quite a bit- I always feel like I'm being big headed  saying that saying that but I feel like teeth are just one of those things that comes up in conversation often- which is about what I use to whiten my teeth. I've always had a thing about my teeth and teeth in general, its probably the first thing I'd notice about someone when I meet them (in the least shallow way possible). That being said from a young age I was quite obsessed with my teeth being straight, hence making my mam pay for my braces when I noticed that one tooth was out of place.

Since getting my braces off 3 years ago I have tried so many teeth whitening products. I think by using so many making them whiter and whiter the colour of them finally kind of plateaued and I felt like every time I whitened them it would just maintain the colour but they wouldn't get any whiter, this was before I discovered the product I'm using at the moment.

I recently purchased a product called 'Glam White' off Groupon believe it or not and I've seen such great results using it. Click here is the link to the product : Glam white

 I only used it on my top teeth the first time using it as I couldn't find the tray for my bottom teeth and the difference after 40 minutes between my top and bottom teeth was crazy! Best of all it only cost me €10. I had originally just stumbled across it and bought it to maintain the colour of my teeth as I had ran out of my old one and when I run out I'm never fussy with the one I buy next so I decided to give this one a go.

The great thing about the whitening gel in this kit is that its mint flavour so if a bit gets in your mouth by accident, its not an awful taste like many other brands. The kit comes with 2 mouldable trays for your top and bottom teeth, a syringe with the whitening gel, a mini LED light and a box for your trays, for a tenner you can't go wrong really. 

Oddly enough I've never experienced any sensitivity with my teeth from whitening kits, I think I have strangely insensitive teeth because I could bite straight throw an ice pop and feel nothing. So if you do have sensitive teeth I would recommend to maybe leave it in for the minimum time on the instructions and build up how long you leave it in for. This kit is actually designed for sensitive teeth so it shouldn't cause any added sensitivity.


A trick that you're probably all aware of for making your teeth appear whiter is to wear certain lip shades, for example blue toned reds, peachy nude colours and anything dark really! I find that the penneys PS lip liner in the pinky-nude colour makes my teeth really stand out when applied all over the lips.

Let me know if you decide to purchase one of the Glam White kits. I think its safe to say this is the best whitening kit I've tried.

Thanks so much for reading,

lots of love,

Charleen x





No comments :

Post a Comment